Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Form Precedes Functionality

One must understand that form precedes functionality. God said let there be light. He formed light from the darkness. He wanted man to understand His FUNCTION and His purpose for creating Mankind. When a man doesn't understand the purpose of a thing such as the institution of marriage and family he will eventually lose them based on his lack of knowledge.

It's what makes things visible. I'm not impressed with a man (society) that can only form an opinion after a man's transgression (sin) has been committed or publicly seen. That's operating with a second-strike capacity mindset. Nor am I focused on actors and the outcomes of people in the entertainment business. It's a waste of time for me because it's not my assignment. 

Therefore without fully understanding the intentionality of the decision being made at the Oscars, it's not wise to formulate a conclusive opinion. Deceptions and distractions can lead one away from pursuing their purpose. This event will have long-term grave consequences if the focus is continuously misguided and exploited by the media. 

I must remain cautious and poised in my opinion of Will Smith and Chris Rock. Given I am the mother of two African American males, whose living directly in an environment where George Floyd's murder and several others continue to occur in their backyard due to corruption. There is a deeper spiritual ramification of Will Smith publicly slapping another man for his wife's private indiscretions. I told my sons the character of their future wives will either bring a blessing or a curse. Make sure she knows our God. The God of Abraham, Jacob, and Isaac, and she doesn't surrender to other gods. 

As for Jada Pinkett-Smith, the key is to study the scriptures. I told them to look at Isaiah 3:17 concerning her (alopecia) bald head. Ask the Holy Spirit to give them wisdom on what demonic doors she opened by committing adultery. What does God say about marrying certain types of women? Understand fully before getting yourself in a deadly situation over a verbal assault or false accusation. I told them to study Proverbs 19:11 with regards to Chris Rock before making a character assassination on his masculinity or the assessment of his manhood. 

The question becomes what was Will Smith actually defending by slapping Chris Rock? Again what did Jada expose her husband and their household too? Her Redtable FB public defilement is not repentance to Christ privately but could be socially deemed as shenanigans for likes and followers. God is not obligated to protect a woman that has violated her marriage bed and the institution of her marriage covenant. Just because Jada Pinkett-Smith talks about her sins openly doesn't grant her immunity. Our confessions must never be greater than our true repentance to Christ. I am leery of people always wanting to tell the world details about what's going on in their marriage, especially in their bedroom. 

Without God's grace and mercy, Jada would be dead. Believe me, I am not judging. I made some of the same egregious mistakes. The sin of pride, idolatry, and legalism previously occupied my doorstep and took up residency in my household; due to sitting under leadership that authorized the spirit of adultery. It destroyed countless marriages and families in the body of Christ, including mine. 

If Christ is not their center they cannot expect an outcome that's rooted in (truth) covenant. My only prayer at this particular moment is healing our nation (men), especially black men. So they can govern their families. I don't want my sons defending me or their future wives by means of violence as their first response. They need to learn the rules of engagement to fight spiritual battles accordingly. What happened at the Oscars wasn't protection it was a representation of what a dying black family looks like without a God-fearing man surrendering to the will of God ... IJS

I pray for the healing of our men so they can restore the family back to Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior. #neverdobusinesshungry

No comments:

Post a Comment